FAGOR ELECTRIC TILTING BRATT PANS SB-E915-IM
|Tank type||Stainless steel|
|Surface||1130 x 616 mm|
|Total power||22.5 kW|
|Water pressure||200-400kPa (2-4 bar)|
|Temperature range||50 to 310 °C|
|Bottom of the wells||8 mm for iron pans and 10 mm for stainless steel pans|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||1200 x 930 x 850 mm|
|Packaging dimension (L x W x H)||1022 x 1240 x 1140 mm|
|Net weight||233 kg|
|Gross weight||270 kg|
- Laser-cut joints, automatic welding and polishes.
- Motorised or crank operated elevation systems to raise the pan until it is vertical and empty it completely.
- Pan design with a rounded corners and no edges.
- Flange around the perimeter to stop any condensed water from spilling over.
- Pans filled with water by means of electric valve operated with switch on the front of the machine.
- Double walled lid with drainer at the back.
- Lid balance system by springs.
- Micro breaking switch halts heating when the pan is raised.
- High temperature enamelled cast iron flue protector.
- Front access lid handle.
- Electrically heated models use shielded stainless steel heating elements located under the bottom of the pan.
Book yours today, while stock last!
For more inquiries, kindly contact Melly
Did you found the same product at a cheaper price?