CookTek B652D Drop in Induction Cooker
- Stock Id:367996
- Product Number:658601
- Warranty Info:Brand New
- Weight:13 lbs.
- Energy Star:No
- Voltage:240 Volts
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Control Type:Manual
- Amps:20 Amps
- Mount Type:Drop-In
- Wattage:650 Watts
- Plug Type:NEMA 6-20P
- Cutout Width:14.3"
- Cutout Depth:14.3"
- Warranty Terms:1 Year Limited
- Power Type:Electric
- NSF Certified:Yes
- Hertz:60 Hz.
- Burner Style:Ceramic
- Number of Tiers:1
The Silenzio drop-in induction buffet warmers by CookTek offer induction performance with greater electrical convenience and overall economy for simple hold-only applications. The units have enough power to maintain consistent buffet holding temperatures, yet allow for up to three units per 110VAC 15A circuit / four per 20A circuit, or five per 240VAC 15A circuit. The tempered glass tops on all drop-in induction buffet warmer models are plain black (with no logos, etc.) in order to be as unobtrusive as possible. Available at AppliancesConnection
Glass-Ceramic TopUnobtrusive, easy-to-clean high temperature glass-ceramic top
LED DisplayFor precise user feedback
Automatic Pan DetectionAllows for instant energy transmission to pan; almost no energy consumption when pan is not present
Lock FeaturePrevents unwanted setting changes
MicroprocessorMonitors vital components to check for overheating, power supply issues, and more
- 650 or 1,000 watts
- Drop-in design with aluminum housing
- Four standard set temperatures with an option to add up to 11 temperature settings ranging from 80°F (27°C)–250°F (121°C)
- Microprocessor monitors vital components to check for overheating, power supply issues, and more
- Standard Cat 5e or Cat 6 patch cable from unit to control box included
- Available in 100–120 VAC or 200–240 VAC, single phase
- Includes plug and cord (6 ft. nominal)
- One-year field-service warranty – U.S. and Canada
Book yours today, while stock last!
For more inquiries, kindly contact Tara