1. How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel an order by writing an email to email@example.com or call to our customer careline at 09-5131328. All customized orders cannot be cancelled.
2. How do I return an item?
You can return the item purchased at our KL or Kuantan branch. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
3. What can I do if I found out the item to be incorrect, damaged or defective?
You can return it or request for an exchange upon receiving the order. Most orders are returnable within 7 calendar days upon receipt if they are incorrect, damaged or defective.
- Incorrect: The item is not the item you ordered. The model or colour is different from what is indicated on the order summary, or there are missing items or parts inside the packaging.
- Damaged: The item is found to be damaged upon receipt.
- Defective: The product is not functioning as described by the manufacturer.
*Certain items are not eligible to be returned or refunded, such as blenders and refrigerators due to hygiene issues.
Returned items must meet the following requirements:
- The item must be shipped back to us within 7 calendar days upon receipt (as proved by the postal or courier receipt).
- Item must be in new condition and returned in its original packaging along with all accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and free gifts received with it. All packaging must be unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
- Item must be unused or hasn’t been installed.
- All securely sealed items must not be opened, especially electronic items (unless our service center can ascertain that they were found defective at the time of opening).
4. How long does it take to process my refund?
Our warehouse personnel will check on the goods prior refund. Should you request for a refund after cancelling or returning your order, the process will take up to 14 working days upon the date of cancellation or return.